The Union Pacific signal box at Mile Post75.60 on the Mococo Line, located at Henderson Road off theByron Highway, across from the estimated location of the oldBethany depot. On the Southern Pacific, the Bethany depot was located at Mile Post 75.7.
Search Railtown Tracy
Railtown Tracy Pages
Railtown Tracy Posts
- Mileposts: Byron Hot Springs (MP 69.9)
- Cornering The Market: Neighborhood Stores In Tracy
- Mileposts: Ayala (MP 70.9)
- Southern Pacific Diesel Shed, Tracy
- Mileposts: Holly Sugar Corp. Refinery, Tracy (MP 73.5)
- Union Pacific “Mothball Fleet” In Tracy
- Mileposts: Bethany (MP 75.7)
- Alameda & San Joaquin Railroad
Have A Comment?