A 1940 USGS topographical map showing Byron Hot Springs (left of center) along the Southern Pacific’s “San Francisco and New Orleans” route.
30 October / 1000 x 1000 px
Search Railtown Tracy
Railtown Tracy Pages
Railtown Tracy Posts
- Mileposts: Byron Hot Springs (MP 69.9)
- Cornering The Market: Neighborhood Stores In Tracy
- Mileposts: Ayala (MP 70.9)
- Southern Pacific Diesel Shed, Tracy
- Mileposts: Holly Sugar Corp. Refinery, Tracy (MP 73.5)
- Union Pacific “Mothball Fleet” In Tracy
- Mileposts: Bethany (MP 75.7)
- Alameda & San Joaquin Railroad
Have A Comment?