Corral Hollow in the foothills west of Tracy, as depicted in a 1907 USGS map. The Alameda & San Joaquin Railroad had stops at the factory towns of Carnegie, Pottery and Tesla at the end of the line, which later became the second Western Pacific Railroad.
15 January / 1593 x 1593 px
Search Railtown Tracy
Railtown Tracy Pages
Railtown Tracy Posts
- Mileposts: Byron Hot Springs (MP 69.9)
- Cornering The Market: Neighborhood Stores In Tracy
- Mileposts: Ayala (MP 70.9)
- Southern Pacific Diesel Shed, Tracy
- Mileposts: Holly Sugar Corp. Refinery, Tracy (MP 73.5)
- Union Pacific “Mothball Fleet” In Tracy
- Mileposts: Bethany (MP 75.7)
- Alameda & San Joaquin Railroad
Have A Comment?